What is TAtech?
TAtech – The Association for Talent Acquisition Solutions – serves the organizations that advance talent acquisition through technology-based products and innovative services.
Who Are TAtech Members?
TAtech is a worldwide community of commercial and not-for-profit organizations operating or providing:
- Applicant tracking systems
- Big data & analytics support
- Career portals
- Career site functionality
- Interviewing service & support
- Job ad distribution
- Mobile apps
- Online ad buying & distribution
- Recruitment marketing companies
- Talent networks & communities
- Association career centers
- Candidate screening & assessment
- Career site content & services
- Cloud-based solutions
- Digital classifieds
- Job & people aggregation
- Job boards
- Onboarding platforms & services
- Recruitment advertising agencies
- Social media sites
As diverse as these activities are, they are all linked by the two terms in our name. All of us in TAtech leverage state-of-the-art technology to promote talent acquisition that benefits both employers and recruiters and working men and women around the world. We are committed to their success and work at it each and every day.
What are the benefits of TAtech Membership?
TAtech provides its members with a range of services, resources and activities that benefit their operations and financial performance, including:
- The only conferences exclusively by, about and for the TA technology industry:
- The Spring Congress & Business Accelerator
- The Fall Congress & World Job Board Forum
- RecTech, the TAtech Congress in the EU.
- Leadership Summits – one-day, one-topic conferences focused on such emerging technologies as programmatic ad buying and artificial intelligence in talent acquisition.
The Recruiting Service Innovation Awards (ReSIs) – an annual awards program that recognizes the organizations, sites, individuals, products and services that are Optimizing the RECRUITER Experience™.
- Industry podcasts – aggregating industry-related broadcasts, including TAtech’s Around the Corner program with thought and business leaders in TA technology.
- TAtechConnect™ – a free mobile app that will keep you up-to-date on TAtech announcements and industry news 24/7/365 and connect you with others attending TAtech conferences so you can preschedule meetings with them at those events.
- TAtech Deal Center – a unique venue at TAtech conferences that enables you to set up and hold meetings where you can explore potential B2B partnerships and do business with other organizations in the industry.
- TAprose – a peer2peer forum offering Jobboarders and other TA solutions professionals a place to discuss and debate industry issues, trends and opportunities.
- Media Support – posting of members’ press releases on the Association’s site for promotion to the general public, the media, and the worldwide HR/TA community.
- Branding & Promotional Support – distributing announcements of members’ upcoming webinars, new publications and other news on TAtech’s social media channels.
- Annual research reports – providing Members with free access to the latest findings of two global surveys: one on the state of online recruitment advertising and one on applicant tracking system providers.
- The TAtech Bookstore – offering books, research publications and other resources directly relevant to the talent acquisition solutions industry.
- The TAtech Code of Ethics – enabling each member to acknowledge its commitment to practices that respect its customers, competitors, and others in the industry with the TAtech Member icon.
- Special Interest Groups
- Women in TAtech, a Lean In Circle for women in the talent acquisition technology industry, and
- The Working Group on Traffic Quality, a committee developing industry standards for recruitment advertising.
- And much, much more!
Why Should Your Organization Become a TAtech Member?
By becoming a TAtech Member, everyone in your organization will gain one-of-a-kind opportunities for:
- Partnerships and alliances
- Business development
- Learning and personal development, and
- Cutting edge research with your peers in the talent acquisition solutions industry.