The Recruiting Service Innovation Awards (ReSIs)
2018 Nomination Form
The Recruiting Service Innovation Awards (ReSIs) celebrate the sites, organizations, individuals, products and services that deserve to be recognized for Optimizing the RECRUITER Experience.™
The ReSIs have been established by TAtech: The Association for Talent Acquisition Solutions, the trade association for the global talent acquisition solutions industry. Participation in the competition is open to all organizations worldwide that operate in the industry. An organization may submit nominations in up to three (3) of the following categories:
- Most Innovative Big Data Solution
- Most Innovative Cloud Based Solution
- Most Innovative Mobile Solution
- Most Innovative Recruitment Advertising Solution
- Most Innovative Social Media Solution
- Most Innovative Enterprise Solution
- Most Innovative SMB Solution
- Most Innovative AI/ML Solution
- Most Innovative Applicant Tracking System
- Most Innovative Recruitment Advertising Agency
- Innovator of the Year / Large Employment Site (>1.5 million UVM)
- Innovator of the Year / Mid-sized Employment Site (500k to 1.5 million UVM)
- Innovator of the Year / Small Employment Site (<500 k UVM)
- Innovator of the Year / Employment Site Partner
- Innovator of the Year / Recruitment Blogger
- Innovator of the Year / Business Leader
For example, a job board might nominate itself in the following categories: Innovator of the Year / Small Employment Site, Most Innovative SMB Solution and Innovator of the Year / Recruitment Blogger for its on-site blogger. Or, a recruitment marketing platform might nominate itself in the following categories: Most Innovative Cloud-Based Solution, Most Innovative Social Media Solution and Innovator of the Year / Business Leader for its CEO who speaks widely on talent acquisition best practices.
All nominations must be submitted via this form and will be accepted at any time up to Midnight on July 31, 2018. There is a $25 processing fee for the submission. Submit nominations below.
The ReSIs are the only global awards program in which the Winners are selected – not by so-called experts and self-appointed pundits – but by the recruiters who actually depend on the nominated sites, organizations, individuals, products and services. That means you only have to do two things to win:
- First, submit your nomination(s) as soon as possible, so you maximize your time on the ballot;
- Second, promote your nominations to your customers, so you maximize the ballots you re-ceive. Send recruiters to the ReSIs Polling Station on TAtech.org and urge them to vote for you. The ReSIs Polling Station will open on May 1, 2018 and close at midnight on July 31, 2018. To provide a fair selection process for organizations small as well as large, we ask that Nominees NOT encourage their own employees to cast ballots on their behalf.
In addition, to ensure that smaller, younger and/or less well known organizations with truly innovative products and services get the recognition they deserve, the TAtech Board of Advisors will also select two “open category” Winners from among the nominations.
The Recruiting Service Innovation Awards are based on the expressed appreciation, loyalty and support of your customers. There are no testimonials to write, no descriptions to compose, no cases to be made. Simply indicate below the category or categories for which you would like to submit a nomination and enter the appropriate name for each category. The name you submit is what will be listed on the ReSIs ballot in the Polling Station, so make sure you use a name/brand with which your customers are familiar.
The Road to the ReSIs
Submit a ReSI Nomination
This can be for your own company, or a company you vouch for
Nominees are reviewed by TAtech and added to the official ballot when approved
Share the Ballot page with your clients, your partners, your networks - and gain as many unique votes as possible
Winners in each category are announced during the TAtech Fall Congress & World Job Board Forum