TAtech has announced a one-of-a-kind savings opportunity for its 2018 conferences. It gives you not 1, but 2 ways to grab a huge discount on registration.
Option #1: Register for any TAtech 2018 conference by November 1st and get 10% off the normal registration rate.
Option #2: Register for TAtechEurope 2018 by November 30th, and get 50% off a second TAtech 2018 conference. TAtechEurope 2018 will be held in Dublin, Ireland on March 13-14, 2018.
And you have plenty of conferences from which to pick:
• February 12-13, 2018 Scottsdale, Arizona USA: The TAtech Leadership Summit on AI/Machine Learning in Talent Acquisition – the only conference totally focused on the capabilities and impact of AI/ML/NLP in recruitment.
• March 13-14, 2018 Dublin, Ireland: TAtechEurope 2018 – the premier event for recruitment advertising and technology thought & business leaders in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
• April 18-19, 2018 Las Vegas, Nevada USA: The TAtech Spring Congress & Meetup – a unique conference designed to maximize opportunities for B2B networking, trending topic discussions and the exploration of partnerships and business opportunities.
• June 5-6, 2018 Minneapolis, Minnesota USA: The TAtech Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying – the only conference totally focused on the technology and applications of programmatic ad buying by both publishers and advertisers.
• September 26-27, 2018 Bourbon Street New Orleans, Louisiana USA: The TAtech Fall Congress & World Job Board Forum – the only conference that brings together the global thought and business leaders of the TA technology industry.
TAtech: The Association for Talent Acquisition Solutions has conducted over 25 conferences in both North America and Europe, every single one totally focused on the business and technology of recruitment advertising and talent acquisition. Its events feature thought-provoking and informative speakers, one-of-a-kind networking and bizdev opportunities and peer2peer discussions on the industry’s trending topics.
Take a look at the Agenda for the recently concluded TAtech Fall Congress & World Job Board Forum to see what we mean. Over 300 recruiting thought and business leaders gathered there for connections, conversations and insights they simply can’t get anywhere else. In fact, Facebook chose this event to announce its Jobs API for job boards, digital media companies & publishers and others in the industry.
So, reserve your discounted registration today. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your confirmation number, as there are only a limited number of discounts available.