Those are just some of the topics that will be covered at the TAtech Leadership Summit on AI/Machine Learning in Talent Acquisition, sponsored by Paradox.ai. The conference will be held on February 12-13, 2018 at the SkySong Innovation Center in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Check out some of the speakers and their presentation topics:
• Michael Stewart, CEO of Lucid.ai and co-founder of AI Austin, will explore What’s Hype, What’s Real & What Do We Have to Worry About?
• Aaron Matos, CEO of Paradox.ai, will present A Brief History & Status Report on AI, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing in Talent Acquisition
• Gaurav Kataria, Head of Product & Data Science at Entelo, will discuss Using AI & Machine Learning to Improve the Recruiter’s Experience
• Howie Schwartz, CEO of Crowded.com, and others will discuss What Are Investors Looking for in AI/Machine Learning Companies?
• And Geordy Kitchen, Group Product Manager at Google, will present Addressing Talent Matching Problems With AI.
They and the other speakers, panelists and discussion leaders form a knock-your-socks-off faculty that you can’t afford to miss. To see the Summit’s entire Agenda, click here. And to register, click here.
The TAtech Leadership Summit on AI/Machine Learning in Talent Acquisition is open to talent acquisition technology companies worldwide and to HR and Talent Acquisition executives and senior recruiters. TAtech is the trade association for the global talent acquisition solutions industry.