TAtechConnect™ is the mobile app that allows you to participate in the global community of talent acquisition solutions providers 24/7/365!
If you’re attending the TAtech Spring Congress and participating in BizMatch, our app’s scheduling tool for meetings in the Deal Center, update your personal profile TODAY. That way, you’ll be ready to go, when BizMatch opens on March 22nd.
HERE’S HOW TO USE IT
Year-Round Industry News & TAtech Announcements
• Stay on top of the latest announcements of B2B partnerships, new product/service launches, webinars & white papers and more. Never be out-of-the-loop or the last to know who’s doing what in the industry.
• Make business trips more productive by taking Job Board Journalist as well as TAtech Working Group products, research and survey results with you to fill your time on line in the airport or the rental car queue.
Collaboration at TAtech Conferences
• Build out your profile when you’re registered for a TAtech Congress and the Deal Center so others know what organization you represent, the talent acquisition products or services it offers and what kinds of meetings you’re looking to schedule during the Congress.
• Participate in the TAtech Deal Center by pre-scheduling 20 minute, one-on-one meetings whenever the Deal Center is open. No more missing out on important connections or discussions that can help grow your business. You’ll know who you’ll be meeting with and when, before you even arrive.
• Receive a printout of all of the meetings you’ve scheduled when you arrive at the Conference Registration Desk, providing you with an easy-to-use reference that will keep you on time and in the right place to get the most out of your conference experience.
Thought Leadership at TAtech Conferences
• Schedule the presentations, panels and moderated discussion groups you don’t want to miss by tapping the “Calendar” icon on the bottom right of the app and selecting “Add to My Schedule”.
• Take notes for each session right on your app so you have a real-time record of your reactions and thoughts. Simply tap on the “Notes’ icon and begin typing; then send the notes to yourself or others.
• Share conference materials to your iBooks library or other Apple PDF viewing apps so you can review and pass them along to your team when you get back to the office.
HERE’S HOW TO GET IT
• Visit the TAtechConnect™ page on TAtech.org and click on the link to the Apple App Store or Google Play.
• For best results and to avoid download delays, we recommend running the app the first time in a location where Wi-Fi will be accessible.
TAtech: The Association for Talent Acquisition Solutions is the global trade organization for the talent acquisition technology industry. Collectively, its members power or operate over 70,000 sites worldwide and provide technology-based products and services for every facet of talent acquisition.