TAtech and the Talent Board are pleased to announce a special one-day digital conference on Talent Technology & the Candidate Experience. The theme for the event is:
“Adapting Technology Strategies for the Post-Covid Experience”
To provide a comprehensive yet targeted learning opportunity, the conference will run just three hours and provide six 30-minute Customer Conversations addressing all aspects of the recruiting funnel listed below. Each Customer Conversation will introduce a use case either through a presentation or a discussion of the key lessons learned for optimizing the candidate experience.
- Top of the Funnel (branding, marketing and sourcing)
- Middle of the Funnel (screening, assessing and interviewing)
- Bottom of the Funnel (offer, pre-boarding and onboarding)
The Customer Conversations will cover a range of topics, including:
- What’s different about the current to post-Covid candidate experience journey?
- Are those new journey dynamics permanent or temporary, limited to specific industries and/or occupations or widespread?
- Must current technology products and/or their application strategies be further modified for this new environment and, if so, how?
- Are any necessary adaptations likely to generate new requirements for employers (e.g., for recruiter skills, tech stack interoperability, data)?
- What’s missing from the mix of available recruiting and hiring solutions today and what’s the prognosis for their development and continued evolution?
Registration for the conference is free and open to all.
TAtech: The Association for Talent Acquisition Solutions is the trade organization for the global talent technology industry. Its Members provide technology-based products for developing relationships with, sourcing, evaluating, managing and hiring candidates in every profession, craft and trade. In addition, the Association promotes the effective acquisition and use of those products through a Learning and Certification Program for HR/TA professionals, a Talent Technology Buyer’s Guide, a slate of annual Industry Congresses and topic-specific Leadership Summits and its industry-wide standards setting committees.
About The Talent Board
Founded in 2011, Talent Board and the Candidate Experience Awards is the first non-profit research organization focused on the elevation and promotion of a quality candidate experience. Talent Board delivers annual recruiting and hiring industry benchmark research that highlights accountability, fairness and the business impact of candidate experience. More information can be found at https://www.thetalentboard.org.