TAtech North America & The World Job Board Forum
The Investors & Analysts Summit, the Talent Technology Forum, the Startup Rally and the TAtech Deal Center
Jun 4 - 6, 2024 ● The International Spy Museum ● Washington D.C. USA
"TAtech conducts must-attend events--I have never missed even one! The partnerships that I've been able to build from the connections I have met over the years would be easily valued in the multiples of millions of dollars!"
Joe Stubblebine, CRO Lensa.com
TAtech North America & The World Job Board Forum is the only conference in the North American market that is completely dedicated to job boards, aggregators, talent marketplaces and programmatic platforms as well as the agencies and talent technology solutions that work with them.
What Makes It Special?
- up-to-the-minute market and customer insights,
- the latest research on emerging talent technologies,
- strategic B2B contacts with key industry players in all segments of the market, and
- prescheduled and serendipitous meetings with potential business partners.
- Prospective angel, private equity and VC investors
- Leading analysts in the talent technology field.
Who Should Attend?
TAtech North America & The World Job Board Forum will advance the success of any company that uses technology to design, develop and/or deliver a talent acquisition product or service, including:
- Assessment & Interviewing Solutions
- Automated Recruiting Solutions
- Conversational AI and Chatbot Solutions
- Corporate Career Site Providers
- CRM platforms
- Email & Candidate Communications Providers
- Job Boards, Aggregators and Talent Marketplaces
- Job Board Platform Providers
- Outbound Recruiting Platforms
- Programmatic Ad Buying Platforms
- Recruitment Advertising Agencies
- Recruitment Marketing Companies
What’s the Conference Focus?
Unlike conferences for HR/TA professionals, TAtech North America & The World Job Board Forum is a B2B event that focuses on delivering the information, ideas and innovations that will advance the bottom-line success of online recruitment advertising and other talent acquisition technology businesses.
Plus, the opportunity to take advantage of:
- • The TAtech Deal Center for B2B business building connections
- The Investors & Analysts Summit for strategic business developments.
Mark Your Calendars!
Early Bird Registration is Open Now!