TAtech provides its Members with a range of services, resources and activities that benefit their operations and financial performance, including:
HUGE DISCOUNTS ON CONFERENCE REGISTRATIONS
TAtech offers its Members huge discounts on registering for the 7+ conferences it conducts every year in both North America and Europe. These events offer unparalleled networking with corporate and industry executives and one-of-a-kind content designed to advance business growth and bottom line success.
One-day, one-topic conferences designed for both industry and corporate execs and senior staff and focused on emerging technologies that have the potential to reshape the talent acquisition.
- The TAtech Leadership Summit on AI & Machine Learning in Talent Acquisition
- The TAtech Leadership Summit on Recruitment Marketing
- The TAtech Leadership Summit on Programmatic Ad Buying in Talent Acquisition
- The TAtech Leadership Summit on Blockchain & Other Data Technologies in Talent Acquisition
Regional conferences designed for industry CEOs and their direct reports and uniquely formatted to provide both thought leadership and B2B collaboration across all segments of the TA technology industry.
- TAtechEurope, with the TAtech Deal Center & EMEA Job Board Forum
- TAtechNorthAmerica, with the TAtech Deal Center & World Job Board Forum
PRIORITY CONSIDERATION FOR SPEAKING SLOTS
TAtech Industry Congresses and Leadership Summits are among the most prestigious speaking opportunities in the HR and talent acquisition field. They offer unique platforms for both personal and corporate branding as well as a way to shape recruiting strategies and tactics today and into the future.
PROACTIVE LEAD GENERATION & ADVERTISING
TAtech provides its Members with two free business development channels:
- A featured profile in the TAtech Talent Technology Buyer’s Guide, which is continuously promoted to HR/TA leaders and professionals. Because all TAtech Members have committed to the Association’s Code of Ethics, only this publication spotlights providers with state-of-the-art products AND business practices recruiters can count on.
- A 10-minute “digimercial” during the TAtech webinar series Profiles in Leadership. Unlike traditional TA webinars that focus on strategies and tactics, these are modeled after the much admired Actor’s Studio on television. Each features a twenty-minute live interview, exploring the careers of those selected for the TAtech Top 100 Most Influential TA Thought Leaders.
FREE COMPANY BRANDING & PROMOTIONAL SUPPORT
TAtech provides free distribution of its Members’ press releases, announcements and news on social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. In addition, it highlights Members’ blog posts in its weekly newsletter for HR and Talent Acquisition leaders and professionals worldwide.
ADVOCATING FOR THE TALENT TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY
TAtech helps to level the playing field for solution providers offering talent technology to enterprise employers, SMBs, staffing firms and RPOs. By shining a spotlight on its Members and their products, it ensures they aren’t overlooked among the often larger and always more numerous vendors in the HR technology market.
WEEKLY UPDATES ON THE INDUSTRY
TAtech publishes three different newsletters each week:
- TAprose, providing those working in the talent technology business with up-to-the-minute insights and information that can advance their company’s success;
- TA Tech Business NewZ, summarizing the most important news and announcements from talent technology companies around the world; and
- RECprose, spotlighting Members’ thought leadership and brands for HR and Talent Acquisition executives and professionals.
SETTING INDUSTRY STANDARDS
TAtech convenes international working groups to identify and promulgate best practices in the application of technology-based talent acquisition products. For example, the Traffic Quality Working Group developed a template to promote advertiser trust by ensuring accuracy and transparency in the reporting of online recruitment ad performance.