MEGA EVENT: TECHNOLOGY, DIVERSITY & COMPLIANCE
June 9, 2021 – 10am-3pm EST
TAtech: The Association for Talent Acquisition Solutions has partnered with DirectEmployers Association to launch a digital conference focused entirely on Technology, Diversity & Compliance.
The conference will explore current and future uses of talent technology in advancing company Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I), including:
- Expanding the Scope of Diversity: Jobs for Humanity
- The Use of Gaming Technology to Eliminate Bias
- The Accessibility Challenge: A Corporate Case Study
- Product Palooza: 4 Solutions That Can Make a Difference in Corporate DE&I
- The She-cession and What It Means for Employers.
Each session will examine the opportunities and challenges of using the technologies as part of a corporate DE&I strategy. In addition, they will tap a range of perspectives including employers, solution providers, industry analysts and government officials.
Registration for the conference is free for HR and TA professionals recruiting for enterprise employers, SMBs, staffing firms and RPOs and for active TAtech Members. All others are welcome to register for a fee.
Making progress with DE&I won’t happen with technology alone, but technology can make a powerful contribution if best practices and lessons-learned are applied. Those are the insights this conference will provide. Join us!