A New WFH (Wisdom From Home) Presentation
TAtech is pleased to announce a digital learning event that will feature an All Star panel discussing:
Recruitment Tech Trends to Know for 2022
The event will take place on February 16, 2022 at 2 pm ET, 11 am PT, 7 pm GMT. It’s sponsored by
Here’s a description of the program:
What technology do you need for the hybrid world of work? With seemingly endless options out there, it can be hard to pick the right tech for your organization. In this panel, we'll uncover the top recruitment trends shaping the industry today, then discuss how to harness these trends with the right technology.
- What impact is the morphing world of work having on recruiting requirements and practices?
- How can technology help recruiters adjust to that impact at the top of the recruiting funnel?
- How can technology help recruiters adjust to that impact throughout the rest of the recruiting funnel?
- What challenges do recruiters face in identifying and selecting the right recruitment technology for this new environment?
- What are the best practices for effectively implementing new recruitment technology so that target KPIs are achieved?
Our panelists are: