As the talent technology trade association, TAtech provides its Company Members with a range of services, resources and activities that benefit their operations and financial performance, including:
HUGE DISCOUNTS ON CONFERENCE REGISTRATIONS & SPONSORSHIPS
TAtech offers its Members huge discounts on registering for and sponsoring at the conferences it conducts every year in both North America and Europe. These events offer unparalleled networking with corporate and industry executives and one-of-a-kind content designed to advance business growth and bottom line success.
One-day, one-topic conferences designed for both industry and corporate execs and senior staff and focused on emerging technologies that have the potential to reshape talent acquisition.
The specific topics of TAtech’s Leadership Summit are selected by Corporate Hosts which sponsor the events. Previously, they have included:
- Programmatic Ad Buying
- Applications of Recruiting AI
- Recruitment Marketing
- Technology & The Candidate Experience
Regional market-focused conferences designed for industry CEOs and their direct reports and uniquely formatted to provide both thought leadership and B2B networking and collaboration across all segments of the TA technology industry.
- TAtech North America & The World Job Board Forum
- TAtech Europe & The EMEA Job Board Forum
PRIORITY CONSIDERATION FOR SPEAKING SLOTS
TAtech Industry Congresses and Leadership Summits are among the most prestigious speaking opportunities in the HR and talent acquisition field. They offer unique platforms for both personal and corporate branding as well as a way to shape recruiting strategies and tactics today and into the future.
FREE PROMOTION OF COMPANY SUCCESSES & THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
TAtech produces two biweekly webcasts and a quarterly webinar to highlight its Members’ work for clients and their talent acquisition expertise and insights:
- Stepping Up, a biweekly webcast that shines a spotlight on the good TAtech Members do for their clients and communities.
- RecAd Savvy, a biweekly webcast featuring an interview with a TAtech Member on Best Practices in online recruitment advertising and marketing.
- TAtech Exclusive Roundtables, webinars with five TAtech Members discussing a timely and important topic in talent acquisition and technology.
FREE COMPANY BRANDING & PROMOTIONAL SUPPORT
TAtech provides free distribution of its Members’ press releases, announcements and news on social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. In addition, it highlights Members’ blog posts in its weekly newsletter for HR and Talent Acquisition leaders and professionals worldwide.
ADVOCATING FOR THE TALENT TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY
TAtech helps to level the playing field for solution providers offering talent technology to enterprise employers, SMBs, staffing firms and RPOs. By shining a spotlight on its Members and their products, it ensures they aren’t overlooked among the often larger and always more numerous vendors in the HR technology market.
WEEKLY TA THOUGHT LEADERSHIP & UPDATES ON THE INDUSTRY
TAtech publishes three different newsletters each week that are distributed globally:
- TAprose, providing those working in the talent technology business with up-to-the-minute insights and information that can advance their company’s success;
- TA Tech Business NewZ, summarizing the most important news and announcements from talent technology companies around the world; and
- RECprose, spotlighting Members’ thought leadership and brands for HR and Talent Acquisition executives and professionals.
PROACTIVE LEAD GENERATION & DISCOUNTED ADVERTISING
TAtech provides its Members with two business development channels:
- A free profile in the TAtech Talent Technology Buyer’s Guide, which is continuously promoted to HR/TA leaders and professionals. Because all TAtech Members have committed to the Association’s Code of Ethics, only this publication spotlights providers with state-of-the-art products AND business practices recruiters can count on. Members also have the option of upgrading to Super Solution status.
- The opportunity to advertise at discounted rates in any of TAtech’s three newsletters which are distributed to corporate and industry thought leaders globally. Banners, text ads and even video options are available to help build brand visibility and generate business leads.
SETTING INDUSTRY STANDARDS
TAtech convenes international working groups to identify and promulgate best practices in the application of technology-based talent acquisition products. For example, the Traffic Quality Working Group developed a template to promote advertiser trust by ensuring accuracy and transparency in the reporting of online recruitment ad performance.