slide image

Technology’s Dirty Little Secret

Research by Forbes and other publications has uncovered technology’s dirty little secret. A staggering 50 percent of all IT projects fail. They don’t achieve the key performance indicators which were used to justify them nor does the company which invested in the technology receive the ROI it anticipated (and deserved) when it did so.

But wait, there’s more. An analysis of those failures has found that the technology was at fault in just 3 percent of the cases. That’s right. In the other 97 percent of the cases, poor implementation planning and execution by the purchaser was the cause of the failure.

That’s why TAtech gathered some of the smartest HR/TA professionals and industry experts and wrote the TAtech Talent Technology Implementation Handbook & Job Aid. It is the most comprehensive step-by-step guide to the successful onboarding of new talent technology in the recruiting field.

Get your copy today!