Here’s what you can expect at TAtech North America & The World Job Board Forum, coming up on May 31-June 2 in Austin, TX. It will be the largest gathering of talent tech company execs and thought leaders since 2019. And, it will host some of the most influential Industry Analysts in the talent tech space.
It will also feature a powerful program that includes:
• A McKinsey Senior Partner discussing that company’s latest research on high performing organizations – the key to building a successful talent tech company,
• The head of Talent Acquisition at Lowe’s offering guidelines on how best to approach and interact with prospects – the secret sauce for your sales team,
• A Product Palooza showcasing some of the best new products and product upgrades coming into the market – the info you need to identify prospective partners,
• A live edition of Stepping Up, TAtech’s new webcast program focusing on the good that talent tech companies do for their clients and the world around us – the brand-building spotlight for TAtech members,
• The one-of-a-kind TAtech Deal Center for exploring partnerships, mergers, acquisitions and the competition – the single best venue anywhere for growth-building connections, and
• Parties galore – the hallmark of TAtech conferences!