A recent report from Sapient insights found that over half of the companies with 500 or more employees planned to increase their investments in HR technology over the next year. In addition, over half of the companies with fewer than 500 employees planned to invest in HR technology at the same pace as they did in 2022.
And in both cases, the #1 area where they planned to make to make those investments was Talent Technology. That’s right, new technology is about to flood into talent acquisition teams just about everywhere.
Which confronts recruiters with a choice – they can either be overwhelmed by the influx or protect themselves with a new level of expertise.
How can you protect yourself?
Take advantage of TAtech’s Professional Membership. It’s free and it helps you gain talent technology expertise on your time.
Available only to HR/TA leaders and professionals recruiting for enterprise employers and SMBs, this unique self-development program provides you with:
• A weekly newsletter featuring up-to-the-minute research on talent technology
• One-of-a-kind connections with talent technology industry leaders
• Exclusive access to digital roundtables on key talent acquisition issues and ideas
• A free copy of the TAtech Talent Technology Implementation Management Handbook
• Huge discounts on attending TAtech Leadership Summits on critical TA topics.
TAtech: The Association for Talent Acquisition Solutions is the trade organization for the global talent technology industry.