The TAtech Fall Congress & World Job Board Forum is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to meet the people who build the tech-based products you use for talent acquisition. Here’s how HR guru Tim Sackett puts it.
Unlike big HR conferences where talent acquisition is an afterthought and you can only talk to sales people standing at booths in drafty exhibit halls, the TAtech Fall Congress & World Job Board Forum is totally focused on recruitment and specifically designed for tech company CEOs and their direct reports.
That means you can talk to the people who design, develop and deliver the technology you depend on to win the War for the Best Talent.
Take Facebook, for example. Gaurav Dosi, Product Manager of the Jobs initiative at Facebook, will be delivering a Keynote at the Congress. In addition, the conference agenda is jam-packed with thought and business leaders you can’t connect with anywhere else.
• Eyal Grayevsky, CEO of Mya Systems (an AI-based recruiting assistant)
• Terry Terhark, CEO of randrr (reimagining the job seeker experience)
• Angela Hood, CEO of This Way Global (a machine learning-based recruitment platform)
• Peter Harrison, CEO of Snagajob.com (a leading job board in the US)
• Jonathan Zila, President of Recruitics (a leader in programmatic ad buying)
• Andrea Ziegler, CEO of Workopolis (the largest job board in Canada)
• Joe Shaker, Jr., CEO of Shaker Recruitment Marketing (reimagining employer advertising, brand building and more)
• David Gonzalez Castro, CEO of Redarbor (with job boards in Brazil, the Philippines and Latin America)
… to name just a few!
Why are these people investing the time to attend the TAtech Fall Congress & World Job Board Forum?
Because TAtech conferences are truly one-of-a-kind. They are built to deliver two value streams to those who participate:
COLLABORATION and THOUGHT LEADERSHIP.
So, get a head start on the competition for top talent. Attend the TAtech Fall Congress & World Job Board Forum on September 27-29, 2017 in Denver, Colorado USA and gain the insights, information and contacts that will give you a true competitive advantage in recruiting.
And best of all, employers & recruiters are eligible for an exclusive discount on registration. In fact, you can attend the Congress for less than half the cost of a typical HR conference. But hurry, there are a limited number of discount registrations available. Contact email@example.com for the discount code.
TAtech: The Association for Talent Acquisition Solutions is the trade association for the talent acquisition technology industry. Its members include job boards, social media sites, digital media & other publishers, aggregators, recruitment advertising agencies, SaaS platform developers, mobile app developers, recruitment marketing platforms, ATS vendors, data and analytics companies and programmatic ad buying platforms & networks. Collectively, its members power or operate over 70,000 sites worldwide and offer products and services for every facet of talent acquisition.