If you’ll be attending the TAtech Spring Congress & Business Accelerator, the following details will help you get the most out of your conference experience.
The TAtech Deal Center will be open throughout the Congress so you have plenty of time to explore business partnerships and do deals. Look for prospective business partners and bizdev opportunities by researching the TAtech B2B Directory on the Community page of TAtech.org.
Then, download TAtechConnect™, TAtech’s free mobile app for the entire TA technology industry. It provides a full conference agenda, speaker bios, room locations and BizMatch, a tool for connecting with other Congress-goers and prescheduling meetings with them in the TAtech Deal Center.
TAtechConnect™ also provides year-round access to industry and TAtech news and weekly deliveries of the Job Board Journalist and other content from TAprose, the blog for talent acquisition technology professionals. Think of it as your hand-held connection to the TA technology industry.
The Congress Agenda features:
• Keynotes by business leaders in our industry
• World class speakers addressing trending industry topics
• An Innovation Showcase of new TA products and services
• Peer2Peer discussions of new business dynamics, challenges & opportunities
• The Business Accelerator.
The Business Accelerator is a new feature designed to improve the crosstalk and understanding between those of us who develop and deliver technology-based talent acquisition products and services and our customers. It will include two panels:
• Corporate recruiters and recruiting leaders
• Staffing firm product acquisition analysts and buyers
These panels are different from the typical panels at recruiting conferences in two very important ways: first, they will explore topics of interest to us (past and present buying trends and what’s behind any changes, unmet needs and capabilities in TA products and services) and second, they will be followed by a moderated discussion with the audience to ensure you get the insights you need to accelerate your business in the days ahead.
So, What Should You Do?
If you’ve not yet registered for the TAtech Spring Congress & Business Accelerator, do so today! Don’t miss out on all the fun.
And if you are registered, please:
1. Use #TAtechChicago to tweet that you’re going to be at the Congress and encourage others to join you.
2. Post about the Congress and the fact that you’ll be there on your Facebook page. Like the TAtech page so you keep up-to-date on Congress news and activities.
3. Write a post or send a message to your LinkedIn connections and let them know you’ll be attending the Spring Congress.
See you at the Congress!